I need to replace a 20 year old Simmons Beautyrest World Class plush mattress.

Lynn writes:

Hi Pete,

I need to replace a 20 year old Simmons Beautyrest World Class plush mattress.
I went online to look up what might be the same today.
I was so surprised to see how bad reviews for Simmons Beautyrest mattresses are.
Through further research, I found your blog. It was extremely interesting reading.
I quickly learned why the reviews for Simmons Beautyrest mattresses are so bad.
I now know that I want nothing with memory foam in it.
I learned that the Natura of Canada Greenspring is one of the best mattresses available.
The reviews are amazingly positive.
The question is, "Which one will be closest to my old plush Beautyrest...Plush or Ultra Plush?".
Many thanks for all the work you do to protect us consumers, Lynn
  
Hi Lynn,
Thank you for your kind words.
Due to the high quality of the components in the Natura of Canada Greenspring mattresses, they are all a bit firmer than they sound. The closest in feel to your old Plush Beautyrest is the Ultra Plush model.

Here is the link to the mattress I’m recommending...the one my wife and I sleep on at home.


This will provide the same type of support and comfort as your old mattress.
The coil system is the same and the upholstery is even better.
The longevity is also like what you’ve been used to.

White glove delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.
Removal of your old set is included.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments