A Comfortable, Affordable Mattress to Relieve Back Pain.

Linda writes: 

Hi Pete,

I need a comfortable and affordable mattress to relieve my back pain.
I have a herniated disc that causes my back to hurt. 
That pain has been made worse by the memory foam mattress I bought 2 months ago.
The salesman told me that this is what I needed, but I think he just wanted to make a sale by telling me what he thought I wanted to hear. He, obviously doesn't know what he's talking about, or simply doesn't care.

I've read some of your blog posts and advise to others with similar problems.
I'm leaning toward the Wolf Pocketed Coil mattresses with latex.
I'm 5' 6" tall and weigh 140 lbs. 
Am I on the right track?
Tulah or Adara?
Thanks, Linda

Hi Linda,
Yes. It is the individually pocketed coils that will maintain the natural alignment of your spine, which is key to relieving disc related back pain.
Either mattress will do that job. 
But, the Wolf Tulah Plush Europtop mattress has more surface comfortable than the Adara. 
At your size, the Tulah is my recommendation.
shown here:


UPS shipping is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments