A Durable Mattress with NO Chemicals or Off-Gassing.

Joanne writes: 

Dear Pete,

After days and days of online reading and research, I found your site. I feel like I am finally in the right place.
I am a 66 years old, 5’4 140 lb. female, who has been sleeping on her same mattress for an obscene length of time. 
I am sure this is contributing to my constant lower back and neck pain. 
I have a pillow top Serta or Simmons, and use a relatively inexpensive mattress topper.

I am looking for a queen size mattress that is medium firm and plush on top, with no chemicals or off-gassing. 
My mattress is so old I am guessing it is coil? I don’t like the feel of memory foam. 
I live alone (don’t tell my two cats I said that).
It would be difficult to set up my own bed and dispose of the mattress/box spring. 
From my reading it doesn’t sound like many of the mattresses in a box last very long and I am looking for durability.

I think you will have great advice for me, and I would like to buy my bed through you.
Thank you in advance, Pete.
Joanne 

Hi Joanne,
Our highest quality mattress, and most durable, also comes with white glove delivery, which includes set up in your bedroom, removal of all packaging materials and removal of your old mattress set.
This mattress uses all natural, chemical free components.
It’s uses an individually pocketed coil system, which contours to the shape of the body, maintaining the natural alignment of the spine.
This type of support is ideal for relieving chronic back pain caused by the worn discs in an aging back.

The comfort upholstery is natural Talalay Latex.
There’s a little poly foam also...a firm 1” support layer under the latex and a soft 1” layer in the quilted cover. These layers of poly foam are plant based...as opposed to more commonly used petrochemical based polyurethane.

Even the fire retardant is achieved naturally...using a thin layer of wool.
This is the same mattress my wife and I sleep on at home.
Here is a link to that mattress:



Because of the double tempered steel coils and the highly resilient latex upholstery, this mattress is not as soft as it sounds.
Certainly, not too soft by anyone’s standards.
It does provide excellent support, comfort and longevity.
In fact, based on your age and size, it may very well be the last mattress you’ll need to buy....assuming those cats don’t weigh a whole lot.
They aren’t Bengal tigers, are they?

That white glove delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.
The downside is the time it takes to get.
Thanks to Covid, they’ve gone from taking 3 weeks prior to the pandemic shutdown, to 3 months, more or less, ever since reopening.
If 2020 has taught me nothing else, it’s taught me the patience I had always been lacking for the previous 68 years.
So, if you’re not in a hurry, you’re good to go with this mattress.

We’ve had ours from more than 5 years.
Each of us exceed 200 lbs. And yet, our mattress is still in like new condition.
What’s more, I have lots of age related back problems.
This mattress allows me to sleep and wake without back pain.
(Of course, that kinda changes as the day wears on...depending on the activities of the day).

Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments