A Latex Topper for a New Mattress.

Jack writes: 

Hi Pete,

Thank you for all your great advice.
I need a recommendation for a latex topper to go on our new mattress.
After buying this mattress, I went online to research, which is where I found your blog.
(I know, I know. Researching after buying is putting the cart before the horse, as you once pointed out.)
But after reading many of your blog posts, I see that the memory foam in my mattress will cause it to wear quickly.
And that adding a latex topper will prevent this from happening.

I feel like I shouldn't have to go to this extra expense and the mattress alone should last.
But I see your point about memory foam and don't want to waste the money I've already spent.
Anyway, which latex topper do you recommend?
Thank, Jack

Hello Jack,
You're right!
You shouldn't have to add a latex topper to a new mattress for it to last.
But times being what they are and mattress quality not being what it once had been, adding a quality latex topper is the very best way to maximize the dollars you've spent.

Here again, quality is the key to longevity and value. 
Cheap latex from China, where they use clay as a filler, is less expensive...but also a waste of money.
Pure, all natural latex is the best and that what we offer.
Suite Sleep, Pure, All Natural Dunlop Latex Toppers with an Organic Cotton Cover, are among the best on the market.


2" is all you need for the sake of saving your mattress.
They come in 4 choices of comfort..
UPS shipping is free and there's no sales tax.


We recommend using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry will extend the life of the mattress.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments