Thank You, Again, for the Great Mattress! Best Night's Sleep!

Paul writes: 



Hi Pete,

My wife and I would like to thank you, again, for directing us to such a great mattress!
We are heavy people and have wasted a ton of money on mattresses that had failed quickly.
Last year, we bought that mattress you and your wife have at your house.
It's the Natura of Canada Greenspring ultra plush.

It was comfortable from the start. But then again, so were all the mattress we purchased before this one.
We are about a year into this one, and it remains just as it was on day 1.
My back pain is gone and we are, both, sleeping really well.
So, TY TY TY.
I felt that your readers should hear this.
Paul

Hi Paul,
Thank you, for this wonderful testimonial. I appreciate you taking the time to write it.
Most happy customers will, simply, forget all about it once satisfied.
Normally, only unhappy customers go to the trouble of offering an opinion.
I'm happy for you and your wife.

Needless to say, I'm extremely pleased that this mattress has worked so well for you....although, not surprised.
As you noted, my wife and I have that same mattress.
We, too, are heavy people and I have tons of disc problems in my back.
Our mattress is 5 years old, now, and still in like new condition.
And, I sleep and wake with no back pain.


We recommend using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry will extend the life of the mattress.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments