An Adjustable Bed Base for a Latex Mattress.

Eleanor writes: 

Hi Pete,

We are repeat customers, although it has been a while since we bought from you.
I guess that's the downside to selling high quality mattresses.
It's been more than 10 years, since we bought our latex mattress from you.
It's in great shape and we still sleep like we did when it was new.
Now that we are 10 years older, too, we thought it was time for an adjustable bed base.
I'm having some circulation problems in my legs and my husband snores like a freight train.
So I figured that a little elevation of the head and leg would solve both problems.
You are my first choice when it comes to things like this.
Thanks you for so many years of comfortable sleep.
Eleanor.

Hi Eleanor,
What a wonderful testimonial! Thank you!
I'm happy to hear that you've enjoyed your mattress for so long. And, I'm happy to be able to help you now.

When it comes to those particular problems, an adjustable bed base does, indeed, help.
I believe you'll find the "Zero Gravity" setting to be ideal for both issues.
We carry a very high quality Adjustable Bed Base from Magniflex.
Between the Italian Designing and the German Engineering, you can't go wrong.
Here is a link to their Adjustable Bed Base:


Shipping is free and there's no sales tax.


We recommend using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry will extend the life of the mattress.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments