A New, Non Toxic Mattress.

Erica writes: 


Hi Pete,

I got your contact info off your blog post. I am looking for a new mattress. 
I wanted to know if you could share the most non toxic mattress on the market. 
I really want something without chemicals and synthetic plastics etc..
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you in advance, Erica 

Hi Erica,
I have a number of options that meet that criteria.
The best of them, for you, depends on your needs.
If you give me some personal information, I’ll be happy to make a recommendation that best suits your needs.
What is: your age, size (height and weight), and a list of any & all physical ailments.

We recommend using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry will extend the life of the mattress.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments