A Mattress with NO Memory Foam.

Carl writes: 

Hi Pete,

I'm finding it difficult to locate a mattress with NO memory foam.
Every store I walk into, that seems to be all they have...mattresses made with memory foam.
You can smell the chemical off gassing as soon as you step through the door. It's sickening, literally.
I found your blog and website, last night. Great information! Thanks!
Your blog posts confirm what I suspected all along. Memory foam poses a health hazard.

We aren't large people, but we'd like to get a good mattress with a comfortable top layer.
I noticed that you sleep on the Natura Greenspring.

I was hoping to spend less than that. 
What do you recommend?
Thanks for all you do, Carl

Hi Carl,
Since you aren't large people, you don't need a Natura Greenspring mattress. (My wife and I are, each, over 200 lbs.)
We have some very well made mattresses from Wolf, that you will enjoy very much.
The most comfortable of them, is the Wolf Tulah Plush Eurotop Mattress.
Shown here: 


I have family sleeping on this mattress. It is very comfortable, offering excellent support.

Shipping is free and there's no sales tax.


We recommend using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry will extend the life of the mattress.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments