A Mattress to Relieve Back Pain for a Big Man with Herniated Discs.

Carl writes: 

Hi Pete,

I'm a big man, 6'5", 285 Lbs. My wife is quite a bit smaller.
The mattress we need is one that will hold a man my size and support my back.
I have two herniated discs, which cause me constant pain.
What would you recommend?
Thanks, Carl

Hi Carl,
I have just the thing.
My wife and I are, each, over 200 lbs. 
She has a sensitive hip, and I have herniated & bulging discs, and DDD (Degenerative Disc Disease).
I consider us to be excellent test cases for any mattress...and we have tested many, over the years.
Our current mattress is 5 years old and, still, in like new condition...not so much as a dent in it.
I sleep and wake with no back pain...which was not the case prior to owning this mattress.
This same mattress will work equally well for you. We have sold many to people with similar conditions to those we share.
All with the same result...a relief of pain and a great night's sleep...and the longevity that is uncommon with mattresses sold in stores that are upholstered with memory foam. (Memory foam is the worst upholstery material ever invented).
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress uses an individually pocketed coil unit that is made of double tempered steel and has a very high coil count. 
It's this coil system that will maintain the natural alignment of your spine and relieve that back pain.
The Natural Talalay Latex upholstery provides excellent surface comfort that remains like new for many years.
Here is a link to that mattress: 


This mattress comes with white glove delivery, which includes set-up in your bedroom and removal of your old mattress.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


We recommend using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry will extend the life of the mattress.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments