A Mattress Free of Chemical Off Gassing. Allergic to Polyurethane, Latex and Memory Foams.

Rene writes: 

Hi Pete,

I need a mattress that is free of chemical off gassing.
I'm highly allergic to polyurethane, latex and memory foams.
This makes it very hard to buy a mattress. 
I can't even walk into a mattress store, with my throat closing up a minute into being there.
I'm average size with no real physical ailments, other than my allergies.
I like a softer surface for my hip.
Do you have anything that you might recommend?
Thanks, Rene

Hi Rene,
Here is a link to the Wolf Pocketed/Coil Hybrid Tulah Plush Eurotop Mattress.
The allergen in latex is the protein that is naturally present in the sap from the rubber tree.
Most polyurethanes are petro-chemical based.
This mattress uses synthetic latex...a molecular clone of natural latex, without the protein allergen.
The poly foam, used in this mattress, is plane based...natural without chemicals.
The pocketed coils provides contouring support that maintains the natural alignment of your spine.
It’s perfect for you in every way....support, comfort, longevity and there’s nothing in it to which you could be allergic.
Even the fire retardant is done naturally, and not chemically.

Shipping is free and there’s no sales tax.


We recommend using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry will extend the life of the mattress.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments