A Good Quality, Cheap Mattress for a Guestroom.

 Jeanne writes:

Hi Pete,

Our guest room mattress is shot, I've been told.
I'd like my guests to be comfortable, but don't have a lot of money to spend on this.
Can you direct me to a good quality, cheap mattress for my guestroom?
Thanks, Jeanne

Hello Jeanne,
I have what you need and want. 
In fact, this mattress is ideal for a guest bedroom.
It's well made and inexpensive. 
What's more, the feature of being available in duo comfort, allows you to accommodate any guest.
This is an old fashioned two sided mattress with NO Memory Foam in it.
The choice of Duo Comfort gives you a mattress that is Plush on one side and Firm on the flip side.
Here is a link to that mattress:

Shipping is free and there's no sales tax.


We recommend using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry will extend the life of the mattress.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments