Sealy SpringFree Garden Vine Latex Mattress Replacement.

Kathy writes:

Hi Pete,
I have a Sealy SpringFree Garden Vine latex mattress, that I've had for about 11 years.
I'm looking for a replacement for that mattress. While now worn, I have loved the feel of that mattress.
I've seen you recommend the Natura of Canada latex mattresses as a good replacement.
My question is, "Which one will be most like the Sealy Garden Vine?".
Thanks for all your help, Kathy

Hi Kathy,
I'm happy to see that you've been reading.
You are, indeed, on the right track.
The Natura of Canada Bourdolay Plush Latex Mattress will be the correct replacement.
Shown here:

The feel will be very similar to the Garden Vine, but the specifications are better.
The Latex in the Natura mattress is Natural Talalay, as opposed to the synthetic latex Sealy used.
More importantly, The soft top layer is also Natural Talalay Latex, as opposed to the 2.5" of poly foam used by Sealy.
You'll get many more years from the Natura Latex Mattresses than you did from the Sealy SpringFree.

White glove delivery is free and there's no sales tax.
Delivery includes removal of your old mattress/set/

 
We recommend using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry will extend the life of the mattress.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments