Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress for Back Pain.

David writes:

Hi Pete,
Thank you for taking my email. I am currently in the market for a new mattress. 
I currently have an Eastman House Island Firm and I hate it. My back pain is strong. Hip pain too.  
I am a stomach sleeper, 38, 230lbs, currently single. I have previously had the Simmons Beautyrest  Not very good. Recently, I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in London. I had zero pain. Nothing. 
I am considering the Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress.
I have had years of bad luck with mattresses. I have a few questions:

1.  Is ultra plush too soft for me?
2.  Do you think this is a good mattress for me?
3.  Is there any trial period?
4.  Can deliveries be on a Saturday?
5. Any other factors I should consider?

Thank you, David

Hi David,
Our personal situations are very similar.
I am over 200 lbs with a very bad back, including herniated and bulging discs and degenerative disc disease.
My wife, who is equally as large, and I have had that mattress for the last 5 years.
I sleep and wake without back pain, and the mattress is still in like new condition.
So yes, this will work for you.

Due to the high quality and resiliency of the components, all of the mattresses in that line are firmer than they sound.
So no, the ultra plush model is not too soft.

If you live in an urban or suburban area, Saturday delivery is possible.
The further away you live from a populated area, the less likely that becomes.

Trial periods started with the introduction of memory foam.
It's the kind of hook you need to sell poor quality products.
And, when you deal with a retailer that offers a trial period, you could easily end up with a used mattress...something someone else tried and returned. Most factories don't participate in this scam. So, retailers resell them as new, since they can't go back to the factory for credit. As illegal as that is, it happens all the time.
So no, we do not offer a trial period. It's, simply, not necessary when offering quality products.
We've sold tons of that particular mattress. Everyone loves it.

The foundation is available 9" or 5" high.
You'll want to measure what you have before deciding which foundation to get.
The mattress is 13.5" thick.

This mattress comes with white glove delivery.
Delivery includes set-up in your bedroom and removal of your old mattress/set.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.

Here is a link to the Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush mattress:

We recommend using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry will extend the life of the mattress.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments