Affordable Mattress with an Adjustable Bed Base.

Evie writes:

Hi Pete,
My doctor is recommending that I get a new mattress with an adjustable bed base.
I need to sleep with my head slightly elevated to help me breathe and my legs elevated for circulation.
The trouble I'm having is twofold.
Most of the mattresses I'm seeing have memory foam and I know I don't want that.
The other problem is the cost. The prices I'm encountering are outrageous.
I need all that I need to be affordable, even though I'm on the heavy side. I'm 5'6" and weight 180 lbs.
Can you help me with all that?
Thanks, Evie

Hi Evie,
I have just the thing.
The adjustable bed base, we carry, is made by Magniflex...Italian design with German engineering.
It's, really, very nice.
The mattress is the Wolf Pocketed Coil/Latex Hybrid.
Shown here:



The coils are made of double tempered steel for strong, firm support and durability...even under a large person.
The upholstery material is the Adara model is latex. The Tulah has latex and poly foams.
The Adara is the more durable. The Tulah is the more comfortable.
There is NO Memory Foam in either mattress.

UPS shipping is free and there's no sales tax.

 
We recommend using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry will extend the life of the mattress.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments