A Mattress for Deteriorating Discs Back Pain.

Donna writes:

Hi Pete,
I'm 61 and a side sleeper. 
I have deteriorating discs, back pain legs and hip hurt so bad after trying to sleep. 
I sleep everywhere: couch, recliner, 3 different mattresses, no relief. 
I stayed at the holiday inn express. I slept like a baby felt great. 
Can you help? I weigh 200 pounds.
Thanks
, Donna

Hi Donna,
Disc related back problems are made better by sleeping on a mattress that uses an individually pocketed coil unit.
These coils move independently from one another and contour to the shape of the body, maintaining the natural alignment of the spine.
This is why you slept so well at that hotel.
The Wolf Pocketed Coil/Latex Hybrid Adara Mattress provides that same proper support and is durable enough for a heavier person.
Shown here:  

Shipping is free and there’s no sales tax.


We recommend using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry will extend the life of the mattress.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments