A Safe Mattress for My Daughter with NO Memory Foam and NO VOCs.

David writes:

Hi Pete,
My daughter needs a mattress.
I want a mattress that will provide her with proper spinal support and safe upholstery.
I want a mattress for her, that has NO Memory Foam and NO VOC off gassing.
What do you recommend?
Thanks David

Hi David,
Let me recommend the same mattress we got for our youngest granddaughter.
This is a very high quality mattress, providing excellent support for her spine and comfortable upholstery materials.
There is NO Memory Foam and NO VOCs. So, you have no worries about toxic chemical off gassing.
That mattress is a Wolf Hybrid Tulah 
Shown here:

Shipping is free and there's no sales tax.


We recommend using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry will extend the life of the mattress.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments