A Mattress to Sleep as Comfortably on as our Simmons Beautyrest from 2004.

Blake writes:

Hello Pete,
My wife and I were discussing buying our third mattress in the last eleven months and I found your website.  
I agree with what I've read on your website that mattresses today are junk and don't last.  

I injured my back when I was younger and purchased my first new mattress.
It was a Simmons Beautyrest my wife and I got when we got married in 2004.  
We loved that mattress and when it finally felt worn out, after 10 years, so we purchased another one.  
It lasted only four years before we purchased a Serta 2.5 years ago hoping for some longevity.  
Then we had to replace it last Christmas with one that was, amazingly worse.  
The store we bought it from gave us a new one in February that I'm having a hard time with.  
Out of desperation, we chose the memory foam option on this last one.  What a mistake.  
Thanks to you, I now know why.

Anyway, I travel extensively for work and spend at least three weeks a month in hotels.  
I just got home from a trip that involved a stay at a Holiday Inn Express.  
I was able to sleep pain free all week but upon my return home, I began to hurt in my back and shoulder area again.  
That's when my wife suggested we buy whatever the HIE uses and while doing a search to figure that out, I found you.

So, what would you recommend for a 48 year old, 6' 6" tall, 290 lb. adult male and a 5' 5" 135 lb., 45 year old female to sleep comfortably like we did in 2004?

Thanks for the help, we really appreciate it!
Sincerely, Blake

Hi Blake,
Your email just arrives, so my apologies for the delay in answering.
The thing about the Simmons Beautyrests that make it such a comfortable mattress, is the individually pocketed coils.
The thing that makes them such a bad mattress, today, is the memory foam upholstery which is not used in hotel models.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring also uses an individually pocketed coil unit...with a higher coil count and stronger coils than those used in any Simmons Beautyrest. What's more, the upholstery is Natural Talalay latex.
These Greenspring mattresses contain NO Memory Foam.
My wife and I are large people, each over 200 lbs.
We have the Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush, at home.
It is nearly 5 years old and it's still in like new condition.
You will enjoy this mattress as much and for as long as your old Simmons Beautyrest.
Here is a link to that mattress:


This mattress comes with white glove delivery, which includes set-up and removal of your old mattress/set.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.

We recommend using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry will extend the life of the mattress.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments