The Latex Mattress Topper is Great!

Marie writes:

Hi Pete,
Thank you, so much, for everything. The latex mattress topper is great!  

I noticed though that the one we got only comes in soft. 
I know that from the original order. Is that correct?  
It feels wonderful on the bed but I hope over time it gives the support I was looking for.  
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you so much for the great customer service,
Marie

Hi Marie,
The job of the latex topper is to provide surface comfort.
Support should come from the mattress under it.
Although, latex is resilient enough to do both jobs.
I’m glad you like it. Sleep well.


We recommend using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry will extend the life of the mattress.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments