Looking for a Stearns and Foster Tivoli Mattress.

Sarah writes:

Hi Pete,
I've always had a Stearns and Foster mattress...all my life.
Recently, I replaced my 30 year old model for a new one.
For the first time, I have a S&F mattress that I can't sleep on. I'm sleeping in the spare room.
We just got back from vacation, where we slept on a S&F Tivoli.
My research tells me this is a discontinued model.
Can you help me with this?
Thanks, Sarah

Hi Sarah,
I can, indeed.
First, I can help you understand what happened.
S&F had been owned by Sealy for many years. In 2013, when Tempurpedic bought Sealy, they also acquired S&F.
As of January of 2014 the entire S&F line was introduced, all upholstered with memory foam.
THIS is why you can't sleep on your new mattress. 
Despite all the hype to the contrary, memory foam is the worst upholstery material ever invented.

We used to be a Sealy/S&F retailer...and had been for many years.
When the news of the sale to Tempurpedic broke, we ditched both lines and went shopping for quality alternatives.

Second, I can help you find a mattress that is equal to the Tivoli in terms of Support, Comfort, and Quality.
You'll enjoy The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress just as much as the Tivoli...and for many, many years.
Here is a link to that mattress, showing specifications and prices.


My wife and I sleep on this mattress. We are, both, over 200 lbs. 
This fall, our mattress will be 5 years old. It is, still, in like new condition.

White glove delivery is free and there's no sales tax.
Delivery includes set-up and removal of your old mattress.


We recommend using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry will extend the life of the mattress.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments