A Pure Bliss Latex Topper for an Old Sealy Bellson Latex Mattress.

Rex writes:

Hi Pete,

I have a Sealy Reflexion Bellson latex mattress that is 10 years old. 
Your previous posts say to flip it over and add a Pure Bliss 3" Plush Natural Talalay Latex Topper. 

How can I be sure that my mattress core is latex? We are experiencing the dips on the top like everyone else. 
Please advise and thanksRex

Hi Rex,
When you flip it, you should be able to see through the fabric.
You’ll see a foam with holes in it.
Only latex is made that way.

I’m familiar with the specifications.
We used to sell them.
Thanks, Pete

Thanks for the quick response, Pete. Can’t really see through the fabric. 
If I flip the mattress and use a topper, will I need to rotate the mattress?

Thanks!
Rex
Hi Rex,
Rotating a mattress keeps the body impressions to a minimum.
Although, the latex topper takes a lot longer for them to develop.
And, they don’t get nearly as deep in latex as they do in poly foam.


We recommend using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry will extend the life of the mattress.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments