What Can I do About a Sagging Tempurpedic Mattress?

Georgina writes:

Hi Pete,
What can I do about a sagging Tempurpedic mattress?
This mattress is only 3 years old and sags terribly, after I've been in bed for an hour. 
When I get out of bed, it looks fine.
When I complained, they asked me to measure the impression.
But without me being in the mattress, there's very little of an impression.
I've been told that my mattress is normal and they won't exchange it for a new one.
I'm still making monthly payments for this worthless pos!
I can't afford to replace it. Is there anything can I do?
Please HELP!
Georgina

Hi Georgina,
What you're experiencing is very common with any memory foam mattress.
They advertise it, and sales people talk about hat junk, as if it were the best thing since sliced bread.
The reason?...profit! 
It's all about "The Benjamins", to reiterate and recently coined phrase.

However, there is a workable, long term solution to your problem.
The bad part of the mattress, the memory foam, is only on top of the mattress.
Supporting the memory foam, is firm high density polyurethane foam.

Step #1, flip the mattress over...puting the memory foam side down, where it can no longer hurt you.
The underside is very firm and may be too firm to sleep on comfortably.
Use whatever you have on hand, like a comforter, to soften it.

Step #2, add a Pure Bliss 3" Plush Natural Talalay Latex Topper.
This will provide you long term surface comfort that is heads and shoulders higher in quality than memory foam.
Latex is and has been the best upholstery material for the last 100 years.
It sleep cool and won't allow you to sink. The best description of the feel it provides, is one of Floating.

Here is a link to those latex toppers:

Shipping is free and there's no sales tax.


We recommend using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry will extend the life of the mattress.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments