Pure Bliss or EverEden Talalay Latex Mattress Toppers?

Jeremy writes:

Hi Pete,
In researching latex mattress toppers, I came across your blogs.
There is a lot of information that goes back many years.
I noticed that you had been recommending the EverEden brand, but changed to recommending the Pure Bliss brand.
I see that you've been carrying both brands, I could find no information as to why the change in recommendation.
Please, enlighten me.
Thanks, Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,
Good question! It's the first time anyone has asked it.
Both brands get their Talalay Latex from the same source...Talalay Global, previously known as Latex International.
Talalay Global makes two types of Talalay latex...100% all natural, and blended...30% natural/70% synthetic.
EverEden's Talalay latex toppers are the 100% all natural.
Pure Bliss Talalay latex toppers are the blended.

At one time, they were the same price. So naturally, I was recommending the all natural.
As time passed, the price of the all natural went up, while the blended didn't.
So now, we are recommending the Pure Bliss blended Talalay latex, because it's a better value to the consumer.

Synthetic Talalay latex is a molecular clone of the natural...with no real difference from a consumer's viewpoint.
My wife and Have used both, at home, and we have experience no difference in feel nor durability.
There is, now, a $100 difference between the two.

I have never believed in milking my customers.
For instance, when I recommend a more expensive mattress over one that is less expensive, it's for a good reason.
And, quite often, I've recommended the lesser expensive mattress...also for a good reason.

Typically, the Pure Bliss is my normal recommendation, because there isn't a good reason to spend more.
Here are links to both brands of Latex Toppers.
As always, the choice is yours.

  
Either way, UPS delivery is free and there's no sales tax.

We recommend using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry will extend the life of the mattress.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments