An Inexpensive Mattress for My Grandson.

Isabelle writes:

Hello Peter,
My grandson needs a mattress.
I'd like to get him a good one, but I'm living on a limited income.
My daughter is dependent on me, as well.
What do you have that I can afford?
Thank you, Isabelle

Hi Isabelle,
The best for the least is the Wolf Old Fashioned Two Sided Brolynn Mattress.
Shown here:

It's a pocketed coil, tempered steel innerspring mattress, upholstered with natural, plant based polyurethane foam.
It's very well made, providing excellent support, comfort and longevity.

Shipping is free and there's no sales tax.

Thanks, Pete

************************************************

Thank you, Peter, for replying so quickly,
Unfortunately, I can't afford to pay that much.
Do you have any suggestions for me.
Isabelle

Hi Isabelle,
Your least expensive option is an all poly foam mattress.
They are, usually, about 6" thick. 
I would suggest looking for that at what is known as a "Juvenile Furniture" store.
These stores specialize in furniture for children...like bunk beds.
They would have such a mattress.
You must be certain to not buy a memory foam mattress, or any mattress with memory foam in it.
Memory foam is made of highly toxic chemicals and the end product off gasses those toxic chemicals.
Stick with plain, old, polyurethane foam.
Here is a link to a innerspring mattress with polyurethane foam and springs at a very affordable price.


We recommend using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry will extend the life of the mattress.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments