A Mattress for an Adjustable Bed Base. Stomach and Back Sleeper.

Alex writes:

Hello Pete.
I'm in the market for a new bed and I don't trust the affiliate reviewers online promoting the bed in a box products. Winkbed, Saatva, Purple etc. 

About me. 
31 y/o Male
5' 11"
I fluctuate around 185 - 195 lbs
Weightlifter and construction worker
Stomach sleeper 9 out of 10 nights with no pillow. I will occasionally sleep on my back with a pillow.
This will go on an adjustable base bed base
I want something that is good for my spine and still comfortable enough to hang out in bed and watch movies.
My budget is up to 2k

Let me know if you need any more information from me.
Thanks
Best, Alex

Hi Alex,
Typically, a stomach sleeper will sleep better on a mattress that is firmer than softer....back sleepers, as well.
An adjustable bed base is great for hanging out in your bedroom, but needs to be flat when sleeping for proper spinal alignment.
Also, when you do have the bed raised, your body weight shifts to a central point, just under your butt, as opposed to be evenly distributed when the bed is flat.
It's at that point in the mattress that will wear first. So, the mattress needs to be strong enough to take it.

The best type of mattress for natural spinal alignment is one that uses an individually pocketed coil, which contours to the shape of the body. The most durable upholstery material is latex.

I have two options for you.
In your price range, is our best mattress...the one we sleep on at home.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring uses a double tempered steel coil pocketed coil and natural Talalay Latex Upholstery.
These mattresses comes with white glove delivery, including set up and removal of your old mattress.
That line, shown here:


However, the lesser expensive, similarly made Wolf Adara Mattress will serve a man your size, very well.
This Wolf mattress also uses a double tempered steel pocketed coil unit and latex upholstery.
The coil count isn't as high and the latex is synthetic, and the delivery is UPS.
Shown here:

Shipping if free and there's no sales tax.

We recommend using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry will extend the life of the mattress.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments