Replacing a Sealy SpringFree Beachside Latex Mattress.

Mary writes:

Hi Pete,
I hope you are well and staying safe.  I, finally, need to order a new mattress.  
The Sealy Springfree Beachside Latex Mattress, that I bought from you back in 2008 has been amazing. 
It was just the right firmness and support.  
I added a Talalay latex topper to the flip side in 2017, as you suggested, and it has served me well. 
Now, I'm starting to get aches when I sleep and that's always been a sign that I need a new mattress. 
I notice you don't carry Sealy Springfree anymore.  
The only other mattress that I have slept well on over the past year was one at the Gaylord National Harbor resort.    
What do you recommend for me to sleep on for the next 10 years?
Thanks, Mary

Hi Mary,
I'm happy to hear that everything went so well for you.

That's pretty expensive for that Simmons Hotel Beautyrest mattress.
The mattress my wife and I sleep on is a whole lot better made for about the same money.

The individually pocketed coil system is what makes a Beautyrest so comfortable.
But, they aren't the only brands that uses that.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring has the same coil system.
The coil count is higher and the coils are stronger.
More importantly, the upholstery material is far better...Natural Talalay Latex...the best you can get.
The "Ultra Plush" model is the one we have and what I would recommend for you.
Here is a link to that mattress:

White Glove Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.
Delivery includes set-up in your bedroom and removal of your old mattress.

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments