Pure Bliss 2" Plush Natural Talalay Latex Mattress Toppers for Travel.

Warren writes:

Hi Pete,
I just wanted to give you a little feedback.
I travel for work, usually by car, and had been struggling with hotel mattresses being too firm.
I found your blog and saw a post where you mentioned that you and your wife travel with a queen size 2" latex topper.
You noted how the queen size topper can also be used across a king size mattress.
So, I bought one of your Pure Bliss 2" Plush Natural Talalay Latex Mattress Toppers.
OMG! What a difference it makes. I now sleep like a baby when I'm on the road.
Thank you, Pete, for all those bits of incredibly useful information. 
Warren

Hi Warren,
You have no idea, how gratifying it is, to get an email like yours.
Thanks, so much, for taking the time to share that story with me and my readers.

Here is a link to those Pure Bliss Latex Mattress Toppers, for anyone interested in getting one.

Shipping is free and there's no sales tax.


We recommend using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry will extend the life of the mattress.
Shown here, are 2 quality models from which to choose.




Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments