Natura of Canada Greenspring. The Best Quality Mattress!

Joseph writes:

Hi Pete,
I was recommended to you by a friend who bought from you and is very happy with what you recommended to them.
I've read through many of your blog posts and am ready to follow your advice.
It appears the The Natura of Canada Greenspring mattress is the best you carry.
In fact, that mattress in ultra plush, is what my friend bought.
I see there is going to be an additional wait because of the Covid-19 pandemic shutdown, but am willing to wait.
Like my friend, I'm a big man with a petite wife.
It sounds like the Greenspring ultra plush will work for me, as well, but wanted your input before placing the order.
Thanks, Joseph

Hi Joseph, 
That additional wit time won't be all that long, as the Natura of Canada factory is due to reopen next week.
And, yes, for a large man with a small wife, the Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush model is ideal.
This is an extremely high quality mattress, what we sleep on at home, and well worth the wait.
Here is a link to that mattress, where you can order securely online:

White Glove Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.
Delivery includes set-up in your bedroom and removal of your old mattress.


Thanks
, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments