I Need a High Quality Mattress Delivered in Canada.

Michel writes:

Hi Pete,
Thank Heaven, I found your blog and website!
I have been dealing with poor quality mattress that are supposed to be high quality...according to all the hype.
Over the last 3 years, I've gone through as many mattresses...all disappointing.
After reading your blog posts, I realize it was the memory foam causing the problem, all along.
According to all the ads, memory foam is supposed to be the latest, greatest thing.
Now, I know it was all hype and BS.
I've read enough to know that I'm looking for your Natura Greenspring, which is produced in Quebec, Canada.
It just so happens, I live in Canada, and am hoping you can delivery a mattress to me in Winnipeg. 
I need something firm, yet comfortable. 
Would I be looking at the plush or ultra plush model?
What would be the cost to get it to me?
Many thanks, Michel

Hi Michel,
We can deliver those mattresses to you in Winnipeg, Canada.
There is no additional cost, other than the cost of the mattress.
These mattresses include white glove delivery...set-up in your bedroom and your old mattress removed.
And, we don't charge you any sales tax....it's just the cost of the mattress.

These mattresses are, indeed, very high quality.
The coil count is very high and the coils are very strong...made of double tempered steel.
The upholstery is Natural Talalay Latex. Latex is and has been thee best upholstery material for the last 100 years.
There is NO Memory Foam in any of these mattresses.

The most comfortable of the 4 models, is the Ultra Plush.
Due to the strength of the coils and the resiliency of the latex, these mattresses are all firmer than they sound.
In no way, can the Ultra Plush model be considered too soft, by anyone's standards.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush is what we sleep on at home.
Our mattress is more than 4.5 years old and still in like new condition...despite each of us weighing over 200 lbs.
Here is a link to that mattress:...You won't be disappointed.


We recommend using an organic cotton waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry will extend the life of the mattress.
Shown here:

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments