How Do I Soften a Too Firm Tempurpedic Memory Foam Mattress?

Paula writes:

Hi Pete,
I have a problem.
I bought a Tempurpedic memory foam mattress, a few months ago.
I found it to be too soft, so I took advantage of the comfort exchange, (which wasn't free), to get a firmer model.
Now, I'm having trouble sleeping on this one, and can't exchange it again.
My question is, "How do I soften a too firm Tempurpedic memory foam mattress?".
Thanks, Paula

Hi Paula, 
That's an easy fix.
All you need do, is add a Pure Bliss 3" Plush Natural Talalay Latex Topper to your mattress.
The comfort is extraordinary and the latex sleeps cool.
Here is a link to that:

Shipping is free and there's no sales tax.


We recommend using an organic cotton waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry will extend the life of the mattress.
Shown here, are 2 quality models from which to choose.




Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments