Back Pain. We Need a New Mattress Quickly.

Janice writes:

Hi Pete,
My husband just got word that his company will be reopening next Monday.
Now that he's going back to work, we can afford to get that new mattress that we've put off for the past month.
We were about to buy one then, when his company got caught up in the Covid-19 shutdown.
I've suffered with this mattress long enough and want to get my new mattress quickly.
We are, each average to above average in size. But I have a herniated disc that causes me constant back pain.
I need a good quality mattress and after reading your blog posts, I know I don't want anything with memory foam in it.
We have a platform bed, so we need just a mattress.
I appreciate all you do.
Thanks, Janice

Hi Janice,
We carry a very well made mattress that is upholstered with latex and contains NO memory foam.
The double tempered steel, individually pocketed coils contour to the shape of the body and maintain the natural alignment of the spine. It is THIS alignment that will support you properly and relieve your back pain.
The strong coils and latex upholstery will give you the longevity you want, as well.

The Wolf Pocketed Coil/Latex Hybrid Adara Mattress is my recommendation...shown here:

UPS delivery is free and there's no sales tax.
This mattress arrives within a week or two.

We recommend using an organic cotton waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry will extend the life of the mattress.
Shown here, are 2 quality models from which to choose.



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894


Comments