An Inexpensive Good Quality Mattress for a Big Man.

George writes:

Hi Pete,
I have a problem that I'm hoping you can help me with.
I'm a big man, 6' 2" and 265 lbs.
I've been through 4 mattresses in as many years. None of them lasted very long.
I have back pain that I need to deal with and want a mattress that will hold a man my size.
The kick is, I don't have a lot of money to spend on it.
Not only would a like a good quality mattress, it needs to be inexpensive.
Am I asking too much?
Is this something you can help me with?
Thanks, George

Hi George,
What you're looking for, is nearly impossible to find at retail stores.
Most stores are pushing mattresses upholstered with memory foam.
Memory foam is the poorest quality upholstery material ever invented, and why you haven't had any luck to this point.

However, We specialize in mattresses that have no memory foam.
I can help you. I have a mattress that uses a double tempered steel, individually pocketed coil unit.
Those strong coils and latex upholstery combine to make for an extremely durable mattress that will easily support and comfort a big man for many years.
The pocketed coil system will also help relieve you back pain.

"Inexpensive" is a relative term, but I believe you'll find the price to be most reasonable.
Here is a link to The Wolf Pocketed Coil/Latex Hybrid Adara Mattress.

Shipping is free and there's no sales tax.

We recommend using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry will extend the life of the mattress.
Shown here, are 2 quality models from which to choose.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments