A Mattress to NYC Sooner than Later.

Jill writes:

Hi Pete,
All of our local mattress stores are still closed, here in NYC.
But, I need a new mattress, and I need it sooner than later.
My back hurts something awful and I simply can't wait any longer.
I need a queen size, just the mattress, as I have a platform bed.
I'm 39 years old, 5' 6" tall and weigh 135 lbs. I sleep alone.
I'm looking for firm support with a softer top layer.
Also, I want it to sleep cool, as I tend to sleep hot.
And, I need it right away.
Can you help me?
Thanks, Jill 

Hi Jill,
We carry a very well made mattress that has everything you want:
Pocketed coils to maintain your spine's natural alignment, which will relieve your back pain.
The coils are made of double tempered steel, for extra firm and durable support.
The poly/latex upholstery layers are very comfortable.
What's more, they sleep cool.
The mattress is The Wolf Hybrid Tulah Plush Eurotop:
Shown here:


Wolf is operational and their mattresses ship quickly. Usual wait time is 1-2 weeks.
Shipping is free and there's no sales tax.


We recommend using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry will extend the life of the mattress.
Shown here, are 2 quality models from which to choose.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments