Pure Bliss 3" Plush Latex Mattress Topper for Relief of Chronic Pain from Fibromyalgia.

Lori writes:

Hi Pete,
I am looking to possibly replace our 20 year old Stearns and Foster two sided mattress.
It  is still providing good support - no pillowtop. 
I have debilitating chronic pain (fibromyalgia).
I have used a 100% wool "Cuddle Ewe" topper for the past 4 years. 
It has, recently, become uncomfortable and flat. The company said it only lasts up to five years.
 
I am now looking at purchasing a Stearns & Foster latex mattress or a Simmons Beautyrest with a latex top. 
After much consideration and review of your blog, I'm wondering if my 9 year old mattress is worth saving. 
If I were to purchase a good quality latex mattress topper, might I be able to continue to use the mattress I have? 

I am very interested in your opinion, keeping in mind I am a side sleeper, turning over several times a night. 
I weigh 152 lbs 5'6"; my husband weighs 192 lbs 5"9". 
We will need something durable as I spend more than the average amount of time in bed.
Thank you very much for your time. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Regards, Lori
 
Hi Lori,
Take into consideration that mattresses today are not made as well as the one you have.
If you buy one of today's S&F or Simmons mattresses, that is soft enough to address your fibro, it won't keep its shape very long...and you'll be worse off than you are now.

In order to get around the reduced quality issue, you'll need a firmer mattress with a soft latex topper to do the job and to do it long term.
Logic dictates that you get the topper first and try it on the mattress you have. 
You may, in fact, not need to buy a new mattress, just yet.

The mattress you have is extremely well made...better than any name brand mattress on today's market.
Unlike any other material, latex remains like new a very long time, while providing extraordinary comfort.
It's this comfort that exceeds anything else, and what I recommend for pain relief from Fibromyalgia.
I suggest the Pure Bliss, 3" Plush, Natural Talalay Latex Topper.
Shown here:

UPS shipping is free and there's no sales tax.


VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase longevity.
Use our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 
Thanks, Pete

Questions?

Speak with The Expert
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
(Please include your time zone with your message)

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments