Natura of Canada Greenspring Liberta Ultra Plush Mattress.

Jim writes:


Hi Pete,

Our Natura of Canada Greenspring Liberta Ultra Plush Mattress was delivered and installed in August of last year.

I want to express my thanks for your assistance in selecting this mattress. 
It took us a couple of nights to get used to the feel of it.
But two days later, my beloved wife woke up very refreshed with no aches or sore back. 
It was the first time, in recent memory, that she had slept through the night without waking three or four times.
It's been that way, for us, since August.
I am sleeping longer and deeper. I no longer wake up with low back and hip pain. 
I have been able to do several chores that I had been unable to do, because of nagging low back and hip pain. 
By the end of the day, I only have only nominal soreness from the physical work.
Again, I deeply appreciate your help in selecting the Natura Liberta Mattress.
Thank You, Jim

Hi Jim,
Thank you, so much, for sharing your experience with this mattress.
As you probably know, my wife and I sleep on the same mattress.
Our experience is very similar to yours.
And here it is, more than 4.5 years after getting this mattress, and our experience continues to be the same.
I'm extremely happy for both of you.

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments