Back Pain from My Simmons Beautyrest Black Mattress.

Trish writes:

Good morning,
Would you please give me your best recommendation for a new mattress?
I'm 5'2 115 lbs., my husband is 5'9 160 lbs. We both tend to sleep on our backs.
I suffer from chronic pain flare ups from DDD in my lower back.
I will, then, have to take to sleeping in my recliner for a week or so until the inflammation settles down. 
I've been dealing with this all through my 30's and 40's.

A few years ago, we were sold a Simmons Beautyrest Black mattress, which has been wonderful. 
It seems to have really reduced the number of flare ups for me.
However, I'm reading the signs that it's time to replace it again. 
I'm, once again, struggling to get comfortable at night and then waking up sore and aching every morning.

We would like to replace it with something similar but are open to other suggestions that you might have. 
But, I would like something that wears better, longer. 
This mattress was too expensive to have lasted so short a time, especially at our lighter body weights.
Also we are interested in a lower profile box spring if possible.
Thanks, Trish

Hi Trish,
I have just the thing....the same mattress we sleep on, at home.
My wife and I are much heavier than the two of you. (Each of us is over 200 lbs.)
And yet, our mattress remains in like new condition after more than 4.5 years...despite the heavier weight.
I, too, have DDD...along with herniated and bulging discs.
Despite all this, I sleep and wake with no back pain.
You and your husband will love this mattress, and it will last you a very long lime.

That mattress is The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush. (It's not as soft as it sounds).
The coils are very much like the coils in your Simmons Beautyrest.
The coils, in the Greenspring mattresses, are made of double tempered steel.
The coils, in your Beautyrest, are made of raw steel...not tempered, at all.
What's more, the upholstery in the Greenspring mattress, is Natural Talalay Latex....NO Memory Foam.
Latex is far more resilient than the memory foam used in your Beautyrest mattress.
The difference in quality is like night and day. 

Here is a link to that mattress:

A Low Profile Foundation is available at no extra charge.
This mattress comes with white glove delivery, which includes removal of your old mattress.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase longevity.
Use our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 
Thanks, Pete

Questions?

Speak with The Expert
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
(Please include your time zone with your message)

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments