A Mattress to Relieve My Pain from Fibromyalgia.

Lisa writes:

Hi Pete,
I've been reading your blog and I'm interested in your Natura of Canada Greenspring mattresses.

I'm 45 years old, 5' 5" tall, and weigh 160 lbs.
I have Fibromyalgia and it is causing me a lot of pain.
I currently have a memory foam mattress, which has made my pain worse.
I have noted how you dislike memory foam, and I have to agree with you.
When I bought this mattress, the salesman told me it would relieve my pain.
It did, for a little while...just long enough to get me past the time where I could send it back.
But now, the pain is back and getting worse, thanks to this mattress.

I see you also recommend the Simmons Beautyrest/Latex Topper combination.
I would rather buy a mattress with latex in it, and not have to buy a separate latex topper.
Please advise me as to my best long term option.
Thanks, Lisa

Hi Lisa,
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush mattress is an extremely high quality product..without question.
However, it will not provide a feel plush enough to relieve your fibromyalgia pain. 
The Ultra Plush Greenspring does not require a latex topper for the sake of durability, as does the Beautyrest.
But, you may still need one to achieve the soft surface feel you need and want.

The Simmons Beautyrest mattresses are not as strong, so you'll have less firmness to overcome.
The Simmons Beautyrest Platinum Series Gibson Grove Luxury Firm and Pure Bliss 3" Plush Latex Topper combination, will provide the surface feel you want for pain relief and be durable enough to last you for many years. 
It is exactly what you need for the right support and comfort.

Here are links to both products:


The mattress comes with white glove delivery, which includes removal of your old mattress.
The latex topper arrives via UPS.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete
Phone:856-874-6894

Comments