What Mattress to Buy?

Sue writes:

Hi Pete,
My friends bought a mattress from you recently. 
They said it's the most comfortable bed they've ever slept in and are really happy. 
They suggested I contact you for advice as to what mattress to buy.
 
My current mattress is about 8 years old. I don't really sleep well, and haven't for decades. 
My partner does not sleep well on this mattress. 
We got some memory foam to put on top.
When it's cold, it hardens, and I find it difficult to roll over. 
Pushing against it to turn is like a resistant exercise for me, increasing muscle pain after a while. 
When it's warmer, I find it helps alleviate some shoulder and neck pain I get when on my sides. 
My partner found it a bit better than my mattress without it, but she said it's still not getting comfortable sleep. 
She tends to get back pain and is easily awoken from my movements in bed. I toss and turn a lot during the night.
 
I've had 2 sleep studies done. 
One about 10 years ago and they said I probably have frequent awakenings due to pain. 
I only sleep for a total of 5 hours, out of the over 10 hours I'm in bed, but not much of it is in a row. 
About a year ago I had another sleep study, (my partner said I snore). 
They said I have sleep apnea.
 
We're thinking a sleep number mattress would do the trick for us, as we can make different settings for each of us. They also, supposedly, have something to adjust to decrease snoring, (which I do from time to time). 
A friend of ours has a sleep number that he and his wife are very happy with. 
My friend who bought from you, though, said that you didn't think they were any good. 
I'm hoping you can help! 
BTW- my friends said you'd need to know our weight to make the best recommendation. 
I'm close to 170 pounds. My partner is around 200 pounds.
Thanks so much for any assistance you can provide,
Sue


Hi Sue,
Thank your friends for me.
Most people find me in a Google search, after they've been stung once or twice by a mattress industry whose advertising is designed to deceive....with the brand you mentioned, producing many of these deceptive ads.

Most people buying these products are usually happy with them for only a short time. 
It tends to wear rather quickly...within a couple of years.
You, on the other hand, have yet to experience this first hand. 
These are expensive and physically painful mistakes made by many people.
 
So, I'm going to give you my recommendation based on the information you provided.
If you opt, instead, to follow the industry hype, I fully understand. 
You would be one of the countless many to do so.
But, very few of them experience a successful and satisfying long term purchase.

You will need two items.
The mattress: 
Simmons Beautyrest Black L-Class in medium firm for proper spinal support and to handle your partner's weight. Shown here:


For surface comfort that lasts for many years and won't collapse the way memory foam does, 
Add a Pure Bliss 2" or 3" Plush Natural Talalay Latex Mattress Topper.
Shown here:

The mattress comes with white glove delivery, which includes removal of your old mattress.
The latex topper arrives via UPS.
Delivery is free, for both, and there's no sales tax.


VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase longevity.
Use our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 
Thanks, Pete

Questions?

Speak with The Expert
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
(Please include your time zone with your message)

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments