Simmons Beautyrest Silver Mattress on a Budget with Our Latex Topper?

Roy writes:

Hi Pete,
We did as you suggested. We flipped our mattress over and used your latex topper on the underside.
This worked well for a few years. And, I'm happy to get those extra years out of this expensive mattress.
I don't think this will work anymore for us, as we're having pain now. 

What can you recommend, as I think we really do need a new mattress?  
I did see the Simmons Beautyrest Silver on your site.  
Right now I'm on a tight budget, so I'm trying to stay away from the higher end mattresses.
I would like to continue using the latex topper.
Thanks, Roy

Hi Roy,
I'm happy to hear that trick worked for you.
Now, you can use that same latex topper on your new mattress.
Best choice for a mattress to put under that latex topper, on a budget, is the Wolf Adara Coil/Latex Hybrid.
Shown here:


The coils are very strong, made of double tempered steel, and the the upholstery is latex.Shipping is free and there's no sales tax.


VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase longevity.
Use our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 
Thanks, Pete

Questions?

Speak with The Expert
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
(Please include your time zone with your message)

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments