Severe Pain from Degenerative Disc Disease and Fibromyalgia. Sleep Number Air Mattress?

Joan writes:

Hi Pete,

Thank you, so much, for taking my call. 
I was beginning to think I was imagining things. That pillowtop mattress felt so good at the store. 
Would a sleep number air mattress do the trick? 

What is a pillowtopectomy? 
Would I open the seams of the pillowtop just enough to remove the pillowtop part and insert a sheet of latex? 
I thought of doing that. I hate to disfigure a "pretty" mattress, but I'm handy with a needle and thread. 
I know it won't be easy. Let me know if my hunch is right. 
I'm so disappointed after spending all that money on this mattress. 
I can barely stand up in the morning. 
It takes me a long time to get over the awful pain from lying on this mattress. 
I'm disabled with severe degenerative disc disease and fibromyalgia. 
I wish my bed was my haven, but unfortunately, it just adds to my pain. 
Thank you so much for your fast response. All of us are very grateful for your help. 
Sincerely, Joan 
 
Hi Joan,
A "pillowtopectomy" is a made up word for a procedure that has only been performed in theory.
It's kinda like the work of Dr. Frankenstein.
I can hear your mattress now, "Help me". 

You will, definitely, want to read up on the horrors of an air mattress before making that expensive mistake...

Get a good quality, basic mattress that will provide the support and comfort you need.
The Wolf Tulah Plush Eurotop is what I would recommend for you.
Shown here:

Shipping is free and there's no sales tax.


VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase longevity.
Use our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 
Thanks, Pete

Questions?

Speak with The Expert
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
(Please include your time zone with your message)

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments