Sealy Posturepedic Mattress is Too Firm for Fibromyalgia.

Joan writes:

Hi Pete,
I bought a Sealy Posturepedic mattress in size full. 
I tried the queen size in the store, and it was wonderful. 
But this full size has me hurting really badly when I get up in the morning. 
I have severe degenerative disc disease, (DDD), in the lumbar spine and fibromyalgia. 
I wish I could sleep comfortably and should have bought the queen size, I guess. 
Do you have any suggestions?  
I spent a lot of money on a bed that gives me no rest. 
Any suggestions? 
Thank you so much, Joan

Hi Joan,
The queen size was a broken in floor sample. Your full size is firmer because it's new and the area is smaller.
That Posturepedic provides excellent support for your DDD and spine.
But, it is woefully inadequate for providing the surface comfort that your fibromyalgia requires. But, that's easily fixed.
Add to your mattress a Pure Bliss 3" Plush Natural Talalay Latex Topper. 
The Latex is natural and comes inside a very nice cover.
But what's more, latex lasts for many years...providing you with a long term surface comfort for your fibromyalgia.
You'll be amazed at how comfortable you will be.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.
Here is the link to the latex toppers.



VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase longevity.
Use our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 
Thanks, Pete

Questions?

Speak with The Expert
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
(Please include your time zone with your message)

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments