Natura of Canada Greenspring vs. Wolf Adara Pocketed Coil Mattress.

Misty writes:

Hi Pete,
I had been looking at and considering  the Wolf Adara mattress, which you had recommended for me.
I am 38 years old, 5'8", and weigh 130 lbs.  



I was also looking at the Natura of Canada Greenspring mattresses. 

Would you recommend any of these for me?
Thanks, Misty

Hi Misty,
Each of those mattresses are similarly made, with the Natura of Canada Greenspring being better.
"Better", in terms of a higher coil count and more latex and white glove delivery.

The Wolf Adara mattress is, really, all you need.
At half the price of the Greenspring, the Wolf Adara is a better value for someone of your size. 
My wife and I sleep on the Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush.
But, we are over 200 lbs. each.


VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase longevity.
Use our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 
Thanks, Pete

Questions?

Speak with The Expert
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
(Please include your time zone with your message)

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments