A Mattress to Relieve Back Pain from a Herniated Disc.

Karen writes:

Hi Pete,
I am searching for a mattress that will help relieve the pain from a herniated disc in my lower back. 
I am 5'3" about 120 lbs. My husband is about 6' and 220 lbs. 
He has issues with his arms and hands going numb and pain in his upper back and shoulder.
We both like to sleep on our sides and I alternate between my back and my side.
What mattress would you suggest? And would we need a new box springs as well?
Thank you, Karen

Hi Karen,
I would suggest for the two of you, what we use at home....similar problems and similar size to your husband.
That would be a Natura Greenspring Ultra Plush.
Shown here: 

The individually pocketed coils maintain the natural alignment of the spine, relieving disc related back pain.
The coils are double tempered, for durability under a large person.
And, the Natural Talalay Latex upholstery is comfortable and resists body impressions.

White Glove Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.
Delivery includes set-up and removal of your old mattress.


VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase longevity.
Use our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 
Thanks, Pete

Questions?

Speak with The Expert
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
(Please include your time zone with your message)

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments