Which Latex Topper to get for My Tempurpedic Mattress?

Kim writes:

Hi Peter,
I have had 2 lower back surgery's in 2010 and 2012, both, of which, were successful. 
I purchased a Tempurpedic mattress in 2011. Until the last year, or so, I've been very pleased with it.

I have developed bursitis in my hip and can no longer stay comfortable enough to stay asleep. 
Between the pain and burning up, I am up at least 4 times a night. 
Additionally, my neck is hurting-ugh! 
I've been searching for a resolution, and like what I read on your website. 
I am unsure, though, what the difference is between Talalay or Dunlop latex. 
Any insight, as to which latex topper to get, will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, Kim 

Hi Kim,
Talalay and Dunlop are processes, by which latex foam rubber is made.
Talalay is better for surface comfort.
Dunlop is better for support.
Order a Pure Bliss 3” Plush Natural Talalay Latex Topper.
Shown here:

When it arrives, flip your mattress over and add the latex topper.
The underside of your Tempurpedic mattress is high density polyurethane foam.
It will provide the support you need.
Once flipped, the memory foam will be on the bottom.
Your new mattress will be firm, but comfortableand Sleep Cool.

Shipping is free and there’s no sales tax.

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase longevity.
Use our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 
Thanks, Pete

Questions?

Speak with The Expert
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
(Please include your time zone with your message)

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments