All Natural, Organic Mattress for my Children.

Alice writes:

Hi Pete,
I'm looking for an all natural, organic mattress for my children.
I don't want to expose them to the toxic off gassing of memory foam.
I've seen lots of organic products, online, and the prices can be quite high.
I've been reading your blog and can't help but be impressed with your comprehensive knowledge of mattresses.
So, I figured, if anyone can help me, it would be you.
My thanks in advance, Alice

Hi Alice,
Thank you for that compliment. 
And, it's a good thing that I have a solution that won't disappoint you.
During our trade show shopping we came across exactly what you have in mind.
"Suite Sleep" is a family owned and operated company.
The owners...a husband and wife team, are dedicated to the purity of their products.
Their particular niche, is an all natural and organic "Grow with Me" mattress system for children.
Their mattress system is unique. 
You buy only what you need for the age of the child and add to it as they get older and larger.
Here is a link to The Suite Sleep, "Little Lamb" Collection. 
You will be duly impressed....as I was.



VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase longevity.
Use our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 
Thanks, Pete

Questions?

Speak with The Expert
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
(Please include your time zone with your message)

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments