Serta I-series Mattress, Very Painful.

Maureen writes:

Hi Pete,

My husband and I were looking for a new mattress. 
He didn't have any problems with any of the beds we tried, but I did. 
I am 5'7" and weigh about 117. 
We tried a Simmons BeautyRest Black Luxury Firm Pillow Top,  and another firm Beautyrest.
I felt discomfort in my shoulders and lower back when I was on my side, on both of those. 
I tried these beds for about 10 - 15 minutes. 
We then tried the Serta I-series, and I didn't feel pain in my shoulders or back. So we got the Serta. 
In less than a week, I am having pain, and it is very painful. I haven't had this much pain in years. 
I also think the mattress is starting to sag. I don't know what to do. 
Fortunately, we still have our old bed and are going to send this Serta back.
Unfortunately, we can't do that for at least 60 days. 
What type of bed would you suggest? 
Thanks, Maureen

Hi Maureen,
You seem to be unaware of how bad memory foam is.
Providing comfort, sufficient enough to make the sale, is all its good for.
It's good for the retailers and manufacturers, but a nightmare for consumers.
It's also a health hazard, as it off gasses the toxic chemicals from which it's made.

You will not have a successful sleeping experience, as long as you buy a mattress upholstered with memory foam.
All of the name brands are using memory foam upholstery.
Since all of the name brand mattress brands were sold to investors, it's no longer about quality...just profit.
Memory foam is a poor quality upholstery material, causing a mattress to need frequent replacing.

The key is to buy a mattress with no memory foam.
We carry two lines.
In the lower price range, we have the Wolf Brolynn.
Shown here:

These mattresses are Old Fashion Quality, Two Sided and Flippable.
Wolf is the oldest family owned and operated mattress manufacturer in the country...since 1873.

*********

For top quality, we carry Natura of Canada.
These mattresses are upholstered with Natural Talalay Latex...the best upholstery material for the last 100 years.
I suggest one of their Greenspring models. We sleep on the Ultra Plush model from that line.
The support and surface comfort is extraordinary. 
Despite having lots of physical ailments, I sleep and wake with no pain.
Here is a link to those mattresses:

At you size, either will work, work well, and do so long term.
If your husband exceeds 200 lbs, I suggest going with the Natura of Canada Greenspring.

Both mattresses come with free delivery and there's no sales tax.
The delivery, for the Natura of Canada Greensping, is white glove and includes removal of your old mattress.


VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase longevity.
Use our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Thanks, Pete

Questions?

Speak with The Expert
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
(Please include your time zone with your message)

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments