Pure Bliss Latex Pillows to Relieve Neck Pain.

Ellen writes:

Hi Pete,
I hear that latex foam pillows are the longest lasting kind to buy.
We have purchased every kind of pillow imaginable, except for latex, and they all flatten out very quickly.
Are latex pillows comfortable? Do they really last more than a few months? Are they good for neck pain?
Thanks, Ellen

Hi Ellen,
Yes, Yes and Yes!
I have arthritis on one side of my neck and had lived with that pain day in and day out, for years.
A few years ago, while at an industry trade show, my Pure Bliss factory rep gave me one of their new pillows.
Actually, he gave me two different pillows.
One, made of very soft latex, I use when there's no other place to lay my head to relieve a headache.
The other, made of finely chopped latex, is the one that relieved my neck pain.
This pillow works like a Down pillow, in that you can manipulate the chopped latex to fit around your head and neck.
Since then, my neck pain is gone most of the time. And even when the weather gets cold, the pain is slight.
Unlike a Down pillow, these latex pillows Do Not Flatten.
You can view and order these pillows on my website.
Here is a link to our webpage, that shows the Pure Bliss Active Fusion and Latex/Down Pillows. 

UPS Delivery, anywhere within the 50 US States and Puerto Rico.
Delivery is Free and there's No Sales Tax.


VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase longevity.
Use our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Thanks, Pete

Questions?

Speak with The Expert
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
(Please include your time zone with your message)

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments