A New Natura of Canada Greenspring Mattress for Christmas.

Les writes:

Hi Pete,
My wife and I have been talking about buying ourselves a new mattress for Christmas.
This would replace all of those smaller gifts we normally buy, due to the price tag.

The problem is, we can't afford to waste the money it will cost.
We went shopping at a local mattress store, the other day. 
We were there about ten minutes, when we suddenly felt a little sick.
Each of us got a headache and the general feeling of being unwell.

We left the store without doing any shopping.
I got on my computer, which is where I found your blog.
After reading some of your blog posts, I understood the reason for our experience.

I learned that it was the memory foam that was used to upholster the mattresses, 
which is what caused our headaches and made us feel sick.
I also learned that memory foam doesn't wear well.
My wife and I are large people, and I have a bad back.

I read that the same is true of you and your wife, and about the mattress you sleep.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush.

I'm ok with the price. In fact, it costs less than many other high end mattresses.
My concern is that the one you recommend is the ultra plush.
I worry that it will be too soft for us.
Wouldn't we be better off, in the long run, getting one of the firmer models?
Thanks, Les

Hi Les,
I can't tell you how much I appreciate you taking the time to read my blog posts so thoroughly.

If you were to try any ultra plush mattress at any store, it would be much softer than the Natura Greenspring model.
The difference is that the ones in stores are upholstered with memory foam, as opposed to Natural Talalay Latex.
Latex is far more resilient than any other type of upholstery material, and the antithesis of memory foam.
You're comparing the best to the worst.

Latex has been the best upholstery material available anywhere on the planet for the last 100 years.
It's plenty comfy, without being too soft. It absorbs your body weight without allowing you to sink.
The best way to describe the feel of latex, is the feeling of floating.

Under the latex is a very strong coil system. The coil count is very high and the steel is double tempered.
These pre-compressed, individually pocketed coil provide firm, contouring support.
They contour to the shape of your body and maintain the natural alignment of your spine.
The push back support of the pre-compressed coils provide unparalleled spinal support.

These Natura of Canada Greenspring mattresses contain NO Memory Foam.

Despite the myriad of disc problems in my back, I sleep and wake without pain...and you will to.
As a male, you are likely to be ok with one of the firmer models.
Women, however, are built differently. You may have noticed. Viva la difference.
Their curvier shape requires a plusher sleeping surface, as their usual sore spot is at the hip.
She will enjoy the Ultra Plush model more, because of the way she flares at the hip.

Here is a link to Natura of Canada Greenspring's entire line.

These mattresses are available for delivery throughout the mainlands of The US & Canada.
That delivery includes White GlOve Delivery Service, which includes set-up and removal of your old mattress.
That white glove delivery is Free and there's NO US State nor Canadian Sales Tax charged.


VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase longevity.
Use our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Thanks, Pete

Questions?

Speak with The Expert
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
(Please include your time zone with your message)

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments