A Mattress with NO Memory Foam, Which Caused Me Back Pain.

Hi Peter,
I need a new mattress.
I have been unhappy with the mattresses I've recently purchased, not then knowing it was the memory foam in those mattresses that made me dissatisfied with my purchases.
Each of them caused me back pain. I am 68 years old. I am a petite woman, 5' 2" and 115 Lbs.
Which of your mattresses, would you recommend for me?
I want a quality mattress and I want one without any memory foam in it.
Can you help me, Patricia 
 
Hello Patricia,
As you've discovered, it's important to avoid buying a mattress that has been upholstered with memory foam.
I'm sorry you had to learn that, the hard way.
Unfortunately, all of the "Name Brands", brands you once could trust for quality.
Since they've all been sold, their new owners care only about profit, and not at all about quality.
Memory foam is what they use to achieve their new goals.

One of our memory foam free mattress lines, is made in Canada...the mattress my wife and I have at home.
And while these mattresses ar about the best you can buy, they are more necessary for those who weight considerably more than you do.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush is the most comfortable of the 4 models in that line.
Shown here:

I have lots of disc related back problems. But, on the above mattress, I sleep and wake without back pain.
The main component that makes that possible, is the individually pocketed coil system, which contours to the shape of the body and maintains the natural alignment of the spine.
The latex upholstery adds to the high quality of these mattresses.
Latex is and has been the best quality upholstery material for the last 100 years.

Considering your size, I feel it unnecessary to go to the expense of the Natura Greenspring mattress.
We also carry a US manufacturer, that uses the same kind of coil system as the Natura Greenspring and is also upholstered with latex.
However, due to these mattress being less complex in their construction, and due to the UPS delivery, 
theses Wolf Mattresses are far less expensive....and much more appropriate for a petite female.
Wolf is the oldest US mattress manufacturer in the country, that has been continually owned and operated by the same family...the Wolf family, since 1873.
The quality of these mattress is also high, using an individually pocketed coil and latex upholstery.
The only downside, is the UPS delivery. 
You will, likely, need to have someone help you bring it in, unbox it, and set it up for you.

The Natura Greenspring mattress comes with white glove delivery, & includes removal of your old mattress. 
Either way, delivery is free and there's no sales tax.
You'll find either one of these Wolf mattresses to be plenty supportive, comfortable and very long lasting.
Shown here:


It isn't likely that you will need to replace your boxspring...just the mattress.


VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase longevity.
Use our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Thanks, Pete

Questions?

Speak with The Expert
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
(Please include your time zone with your message)

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments