Night Sweats and Back Pain on a Memory Foam Mattress.



Hi Pete,

I am experiencing back pain and night sweats from the memory foam mattress I bought.
I sink in too far and the mattress has a bad odor that they told me would go away, but hasn't.
It seemed comfortable, at first, but now I just hurt. I am past my comfort exchange period.
Please help me choose a mattress that will be supportive, comfortable, not make me hot or smell bad.
I wish I had found you before making this horrible mistake.
Thanks, Ellen

Hi Ellen,
Memory foam is the worst material ever invented for use in a mattress.
It off gasses the toxic chemicals from which it's made....besides being the worst performing material available.
It loses its support and comfort within months of purchase...which you have found out the hard way. 
Unlike most stores, we carry high quality products that use natural latex foam. 
Latex has been the best upholstery material available since the 1920s.

Unlike memory foam, latex is resilient, comfortable and provides plenty of support. 
The latex products we carry have no chemicals, sleep cool and keeps its shape for may years....a true value item.
The Natura of Canada Bourdolay Plush Natural All Latex Mattress is the most popular of all the ones we carry.
Shown here:

It sleep cool, has NO off gassing, won't let you sink in and remains like new for many years.
This mattress comes with white glove delivery, which includes removal of your old mattress.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase longevity.
Use our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 
Thanks, Pete

Questions?

Speak with The Expert
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
(Please include your time zone with your message)

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments