Latex Topper and Pillow for a Sealy SpringFree Beachside Mattress.

William writes:

Hello Pete,
I bought a Sealy SpringFree Beachside Latex Mattress and adjustable bed around 2005-2007. 
You recommended slight elevation for sleeping. I’ve followed that advice over the years. 
It is still holding up but my back has deteriorated more due to arthritis (L2 & L3). 
The bed now causes me hip pain at times. I’m 66 yrs. old, 225 lbs. , 6’ 3”. 
Recent read on blog seems to suggest getting a 2” latex topper to help soften the surface. 
Is my read correct or do you have another suggestion. 
Do I have another 8-10 yrs. of life remaining in my current bed or does it need to be replaced in the near future? What is the replacement for my bed now? 
What’s a good pillow to relieve my neck pain? 
Your input is appreciated.
Thanks, William

Hi William,
Yes. The 2" or 3" plush Pure Bliss Talalay latex topper is what to get.
Try it on top of the mattress, but also try it on the firmer underside by flipping the mattress.
The underside is firmer and often feels better by providing firmer support.
Here is a link to the latex toppers.


Our Pure Bliss all natural latex pillows are terrific. 
The latex/down model is especially good if you are experiencing chronic neck pain.


VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase longevity.
Use our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 
Thanks, Pete

Questions?

Speak with The Expert
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
(Please include your time zone with your message)

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments